Kiss FM presenter Kamene Goro has urged women to stop using their children as scapegoats when things go south with their baby daddies.
Children, according to the Morning Kiss host, are innocent and should be kept out of the drama between couples.
“You were with someone and you had kids. Sometimes things go wrong and you are no longer together. Baby girl don’t bring your kids into that mess. The child is innocent
“Stop using your kids when it comes to drama with your baby daddy. You think by doing so you will manipulate things to work is not fair.
- Charity Mwamba Reveals Citizen TV’s ‘Mother in Law’ Show Has Never Given Her A Contract
- Meet Ruth Karauri, a Form 4 Leaver Who’s a Pilot at Kenya Airways
- Jalango Exposes Comedian Obinna For Bribing HIM to Help Him Get Kiss FM job
- From Daily Salary of Ksh1 Million To Ksh125,000 – The Interesting Story of Centum CEO James Mworia
- List of 10 Biggest Malls in Nairobi With Their Owners
- Meet Mike Maina, City Tycoon Owner Of Marble Arch Hotel Who Communicates Through Written Notes
Do not use them as a pawn, I have seen it and I have been there, stop using kids in the line of fire between what is going on between you two.”
Such behavior, according to Kamene, has a long-term impact on children and is unfair.
“Kids will grow up being paranoid, injured, and damaged by the situations you put them in. Not everyone is made to be a parent.
It is wrong to bring a child on earth and refuse to be a good parent. If you love your kids, you would never use them to manipulate your baby daddy. People are bitter and vindictive and they are bringing innocent kids into their mess, Stop it.”
Co-presenter Oga Obinna, agreed to her sentiments saying: “Whether it rains or shines, he is the father of your child.”