G4S is one of the largest security companies in Kenya and it is also a very known security company in the country.
G4S Kenya employees quite a huge number of workers (mass recruitment) every year and a number of new employees are also employed almost every month in Kenya.
The company is known to pay their workers quite a reasonable amount of salary monthly with respect to the field and job one is employed to do.
What Exactly Is G4S Kenya Company?.
G4S is the leading global integrated security company specializing in the provision of security products, services and solutions. The group is active in more than 110 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 533,000 employees.
They specialize in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
In Africa G4S is the largest private sector employer and largest security company, with operations in more than 30 African countries and more than 122,000 employees on the continent.
In Kenya, G4S employs more than 15,000 people and they have a presence in all major urban centers within the country.
If you want to get employed by G4S Kenya Company, you are required to meet certain criteria or qualifications for you to successfully get a job.
Here are all the requirements for getting employed as a security guard in Kenya by G4S.
G4S Kenya Security Guards Recruit:
G4S Kenya is Recruiting security guards, here are the details for the job requirements.
Here is what they are saying;
We are seeking to recruit Security Guards to join our team of frontline staff. We are seeking individuals of high integrity who are physically fit. Besides these attributes, the candidates MUST in addition meet the requirements stated below
Role (job) Responsibility:
Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting entry. Obtain help by sounding alarms. Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
Who is the ideal candidate for this job, here is the details of the ideal candidate for the position according to G4S Kenya.
Ideal Candidate Details:
- Have attained the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or its equivalent with a minimum of D+ grade
- Be literate to the extent of reading and understanding printed regulations, detailed assignment instructions, training instructions and be able to compose reports that convey complete information
- Produce proof of computer literacy
- Be able to demonstrate that he/she has no past criminal record by producing the Kenya Police Certificate of Good Conduct dated not earlier than 6 months on the date of application
- Be physically fit and of reasonable height desirable for the role of a Security Guard
- Produce a medical fitness certificate from a government hospital
- Be able to produce a minimum of two referees’ letters from traceable referees who will be contacted as part of our employee screening process
- Be the holder of a Kenyan National ID Card which is not defaced in any way
- Aged between 25 years and 35 years
With that being said, below are the monthly salaries for G4S employees according to their respective job.
G4S Kenya Salary: How much are G4S employees in Kenya paid per month?
Here is the salary scale for all G4S workers and their salaries per month.
G4S Kenya Salaries by Job Title;
In Kenya, G4S male employees are paid more salary compared to female employees.Here is the salary scale for all G4S workers and their salaries per month.
In general, the average salary of a G4S Kenya Employee is Ksh. 25,000 per month.
- G4S Human Resources Officer (Internship)
Average Salary: Ksh. 19,000 to 21,000 per month
- G4S Security Guard
Average Salary: Ksh. 21,000 to 25,000 per month.
- G4S Data Entry Clerk (CONTRACTOR)
Average Salary: Ksh. 24,000 to 26,000 per month.
- G4S Account Assistant
Average Salary: Ksh. 38,000 to 43,000 per month.
- G4S Cashier
Average Salary: Ksh. 200 per hour.
- G4S Credit Controller
Average Salary: Ksh. 55,000 to 65,000 per month.
- Customer Service
Average Salary: Ksh. 35,000 to 37,000 per month.
Average Salary: Ksh. 19,000 per month.
- G4S Security Officer
Average Salary: Ksh. 24,000 to 27,000 per month.
- Courier Clerk
Average Salary: Ksh. 14,000 to 17,000 per month.
- Operation Associate
Average Salary: Ksh. 25,000 to 27,000 per month.
- G4S Accountant
Average Salary: Ksh. 140,000 to 155,000 per month.
- G4S Driver
Average Salary: Ksh. 20,000 to 27,000 per month.
Those are the average monthly salary for workers who are employed by G4S Kenya security company.
it is a good job and am interest
Kindly am in need of a job
Where is the link to apply for G4s ?
And in Canada, the same G4S officer earns 240000/= a month.