The government published price charges for utilizing the Nairobi Expressway once it opens to the public on Tuesday.
According to the notification in the Gazette, each driver on the Nairobi Expressway will be charged between Sh310 and Sh100 to use the road.
The expressway would not be open to certain types of vehicles, according to the gazette notification such as two-wheeled motor vehicles.
The government has set prices for utilizing the Nairobi Expressway once it is completed and open to the public.
- Why I Left Citizen TV, And Later Join DP Ruto’s Team – Hussein Mohamed Reveals
- List Of Kenyans Who Own Expensive Helicopters And Cost Of Hiring One
- Meet Ruth Karauri, a Form 4 Leaver Who’s a Pilot at Kenya Airways
- Revealed: List of Multibillion Companies and Businesses Owned by Raila Odinga
- From Daily Salary of Ksh1 Million To Ksh125,000 – The Interesting Story of Centum CEO James Mworia
- Why Comedian Jalang’o hides his three kids from Social Media
- Meet Mike Maina, City Tycoon Owner Of Marble Arch Hotel Who Communicates Through Written Notes
Each driver on the Nairobi Expressway would be charged between Sh310 and Sh100 to use the new road, according to the Gazette notice. The cost will be determined by the distance traveled.
CS Transport Drivers will pay Sh310 from Mlolongo to James Gichuru, Sh260 from James Gichuru to JKIA, and vice versa, according to James Macharia.
The cost of traveling from James Gichuru and Westlands to the Southern Bypass is Sh210.
Traveling from Westlands to Capital Center will cost Sh160, while those traveling from Southern Bypass to Capital Center would spend Sh100.The journey from the SGR to the Eastern Bypass will take around an hour.
Here is the breakdown:
- James Gichuru to JKIA and Eastern bypass —260
- James Gichuru to Southern bypass —–210
- James Gichuru to Capital Centre and Haile Selassie Av —-160
- James Gichuru to Museum Hill —–100
- Westlands to JKIA —-260
- Westlands to Easter Bypass —-210
- Westlands to Southern Bypass and Capital Centre —-160
- Westlands to Museum Hill and Haile Selassie —–100
- Museum Hill to JKIA and Eastern Bypass — 210
- Museum Hill to Southern Bypass —–160
- Museum Hill to Capital Centre and Haile Selassie —-100
- Haile Selassie to JKIA—–210
- Haile Selassie to Eastern Bypass —–160
- Haile Selassie to Southern Bypass —–100
- Haile Selassie to Capital Centre —–100
- Haile Selassie to Museum Hill —–100
- Haile Selassie to Westlands —-100
- Haile Selassie to James Gichuru —160