Here are the KCSE Candidates Uhuru wanted to be celebrated
During the release of KCSE 2019 exam results, Education CS George Magoha acknowledged the following students as the most improved based on their scores in their KCPE results.
President Uhuru Kenyatta also wanted the students congratulated for their performance and extra ordinary improvement.
List of the most improved students:
1. Kinyua Milcah Wanjiru 179 KCPE from Gatahari Secondary School B-
2. Munyoki Mwikali 199 in KCPE from Mama Maria Secondary School B-
3. Sharon Chepkoech 183 marks in KCPE from Saire Secondary School C+
4. Mbugua Macharia Kiambaa 176 marks in KCPE and scored C+
5. Joseph Mwendwa 193 marks in KCPE and scored C+
6. Mureti Timothy 194 marks in KCPE from Kirindara Mixed C+
In the 2019 KCSE 627 candidates attained grade A while 5796 candidates attained A-.
CS George Magoha announced that 125,746 candidates attained university entry grade of C+ and above.