Some Kenyans online were enraged when comedian Jalango urged people to assist him in printing T-shirts for his campaigns.
Jalas stated in a since-deleted post that anyone who wishes to help him may send Sh 250 to his till number. This will be utilized to assist Jalang’o in purchasing campaign t-shirts.
Jalas, who is running for the Lang’ata MP seat, stated that some supporters had DM’d him asking how they could help him.
“Hey, thanks to everyone in my DM asking and willing to support my campaigns. Just print for me one T-shirt. One is 250 bob only. ”
This did not go over well, as the majority of his fans went HAM on him.
- Charity Mwamba Reveals Citizen TV’s ‘Mother in Law’ Show Has Never Given Her A Contract
- Meet Ruth Karauri, a Form 4 Leaver Who’s a Pilot at Kenya Airways
- Jalango Exposes Comedian Obinna For Bribing HIM to Help Him Get Kiss FM job
- From Daily Salary of Ksh1 Million To Ksh125,000 – The Interesting Story of Centum CEO James Mworia
- List of 10 Biggest Malls in Nairobi With Their Owners
- Meet Mike Maina, City Tycoon Owner Of Marble Arch Hotel Who Communicates Through Written Notes
The majority of them were upset with the comedian, claiming that he should be assisting them rather than the other way around.
Here are some screenshots you can check:
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA