Today marks Kiss FM radio host Kamene Goro’s 30th birthday. Most celebrities have joined her fans to wish and celebrate her big day.
To her fomer co-host Comedian Jalango, he chose to do something different – he surprised her at work while she was on air presenting the Morning Kiss show.
Here’s Jalas’ message to Kamene:
“Ulifikira utakuwa 20 forever…welcome to 30! The Happy, happy birthday…the two years we work together were amazing. I miss working with you. You are a great friend…Thank you for being amazing.”
On the other hand, her mum had a kind message to her beautiful:”
“Happy 30th birthday Kamene…You have alot to be proud of. I have seen you work so hard for your dreams. Your hard work, your success, your generosity is all that matters…I love you very much and wish you the very best…mummy loves you.”
“We love you to the very end of the world and back.”
- Why I Left Citizen TV, And Later Join DP Ruto’s Team – Hussein Mohamed Reveals
- List Of Kenyans Who Own Expensive Helicopters And Cost Of Hiring One
- Meet Ruth Karauri, a Form 4 Leaver Who’s a Pilot at Kenya Airways
- Revealed: List of Multibillion Companies and Businesses Owned by Raila Odinga
- From Daily Salary of Ksh1 Million To Ksh125,000 – The Interesting Story of Centum CEO James Mworia
- Why Comedian Jalang’o hides his three kids from Social Media
- Meet Mike Maina, City Tycoon Owner Of Marble Arch Hotel Who Communicates Through Written Notes
The Kiss team also surprised Kamene with a lovely surprise, a birthday dance and cut a cake.
Moya David, a street dancer, also came in with a birthday present for Kamene. For the birthday girl, a bottle of wine and a bouquet of flowers.
Her cow-host Oga Obinna, who took over for Jalang’o at Kiss FM described on his birthday message described her as a cool, kind, cute, sweet and honest lady.
”Haya…Feed your EYES!!! YA’LL ARE WELKAM!!🤟👊 Birthday girl Peng Ting.❤ Cool,kind,cute,sweet,honest and lit peeps. To new Memories and more money. May your best for today be your worst for tomorrow.🥰🤗🤟 @kamenegoro #KameneAt30” – Oga wrote on his instagram.