Jaymo Ule Msee of Homeboyz radio is the new dad in town after his wife gave birth to a newborn boy yesterday.
The comedian praised his wife for making him a father in a social media post announcing the happy news.
He then welcomed his son into the world.
“11:05 PM 3:3:2022…Asante KaG. for making me a ‘Real Mubaba’ ..Welcome Home Prince MM.”
In September last year, Jaymo married his longtime girlfriend Catherine Wakio Munene, also known as Fortune.
- Charity Mwamba Reveals Citizen TV’s ‘Mother in Law’ Show Has Never Given Her A Contract
- Meet Ruth Karauri, a Form 4 Leaver Who’s a Pilot at Kenya Airways
- Jalango Exposes Comedian Obinna For Bribing HIM to Help Him Get Kiss FM job
- From Daily Salary of Ksh1 Million To Ksh125,000 – The Interesting Story of Centum CEO James Mworia
- List of 10 Biggest Malls in Nairobi With Their Owners
- Meet Mike Maina, City Tycoon Owner Of Marble Arch Hotel Who Communicates Through Written Notes
Dennis Itumbi congratulated them on their wedding, which took place at an undisclosed location.
Congratulations to the new parents from us at MkenyaLeo.co.ke.