Yesterday marked Kiss FM radio host Kamene Goro’s 30th birthday. Most celebrities joined her fans to wish and celebrate her big day.
One of those who surprised Kamene at workplace was the Viral Dancer David Moya accompanied by comedian Jalango.
Moya walked into the Kiss FM’s studio carrying a bouquet of Lily flowers with wine bottles.
In a video posted on Instagram by Kamene, the TikToker could be seen getting into the
studio then pulling off his impressive dance moves in front of a small crowd that had gathered
in the studio to sing his signature song ‘Mi Amor’ by Marioo ft Jovial.
Moya then took out his gorgeous gifts, which included a bouquet of flowers, bottles of wine, and, to cap it off, a delectable cake, from a gift box. This gesture the media celebrity break into tears.
- Why I Left Citizen TV, And Later Join DP Ruto’s Team – Hussein Mohamed Reveals
- List Of Kenyans Who Own Expensive Helicopters And Cost Of Hiring One
- Meet Ruth Karauri, a Form 4 Leaver Who’s a Pilot at Kenya Airways
- Revealed: List of Multibillion Companies and Businesses Owned by Raila Odinga
- From Daily Salary of Ksh1 Million To Ksh125,000 – The Interesting Story of Centum CEO James Mworia
- Why Comedian Jalang’o hides his three kids from Social Media
- Meet Mike Maina, City Tycoon Owner Of Marble Arch Hotel Who Communicates Through Written Notes
In a message to the emotional Kamene, Jalas described her as a great friend and amazing colleague.
“Ulifikira utakuwa 20 forever…welcome to 30! The Happy, happy birthday…the two years we work together were amazing. I miss working with you. You are a great friend…Thank you for being amazing.”
Jalango jokingly asked Goro if she thought she would be 20 forever, as he welcomed her to the 30s.
“Ulifikiria utakuwa 20 forever…welcome to 30! The Happy, happy birthday…the two years we work together were amazing. I miss working with you. You are a great friend…Thank you for being amazing.”
In other news, her mum also had a chance to celebrate her beautiful daughter with kind message:
“Happy 30th birthday Kamene…You have alot to be proud of. I have seen you work so hard for your dreams. Your hard work, your success, your generosity is all that matters…I love you very much and wish you the very best…mummy loves you.”
“We love you to the very end of the world and back.”