The relationship between Betty Kyallo and Nairobi-based lawyer Nick Ndeda hit a snag before the end of 2021.
Betty Kyallo kept hyping the relationship by posting couple goal photos and of course documenting their getaways; while boyfriend on the other hand was just there.
- Meet Lawyer Khaminwa Who Has Had Enough of Life: ‘Only Death Can Stop Me From Lawyering’
- I’ll Lead Harambee Stars To AFCON If Elected President – Raila Odinga Promises
- Honest Driver Returns Sh190,000 to Passenger Who Forgot in His Car
- President Kenyatta Finally Endorses Raila Odinga To Be The 5th President
- Raila Odinga Flown To India For Elder Daughter’s Treatment
- Revealed: List of Multibillion Companies and Businesses Owned by Raila Odinga
The two have separately hinted that it was over between them early this year.
“Moving on swiftly. So, my only titles are Mama Ivanna (her daughter) and Accomplished CEO. Happily,” Betty wrote on her Instagram.
She added her daughter with her former husband, journalist Dennis Okari is her sole priority this year. “The only 2022 things that actually matter.”
Nick Ndeda also confirmed their breakup, saying that they have remained friends with the TV while working round the clock to repair the situation.