Former Inooro Tv presenter Muthoni wa Mukiri has narrated how partying from Monday to Sunday left her broke and desperate. The Tv personality, who has taken to vlogging on YouTube after quitting her job at Inooro, said that although she was broke and desperate, she could not share her financial desperation with anyone due to fear of being ridiculed.
“I was broke but I had no one to tell. This is because the people I could have told were very judgmental. I also I did not want them to see me broke. I used to party from Monday to Sunday. I also did not like my job.”
- Why I Left Citizen TV, And Later Join DP Ruto’s Team – Hussein Mohamed Reveals
- List Of Kenyans Who Own Expensive Helicopters And Cost Of Hiring One
- Meet Ruth Karauri, a Form 4 Leaver Who’s a Pilot at Kenya Airways
- Revealed: List of Multibillion Companies and Businesses Owned by Raila Odinga
- From Daily Salary of Ksh1 Million To Ksh125,000 – The Interesting Story of Centum CEO James Mworia
- Why Comedian Jalang’o hides his three kids from Social Media
- Meet Mike Maina, City Tycoon Owner Of Marble Arch Hotel Who Communicates Through Written Notes
Muthoni wa Mukiri added:
“I treated myself so badly so I never realized when men I was dating were treating me badly, I thought it was normal. Every time I was broke I would start shaking and having migraines. I had pegged the quality of life on money and material things.”
She however did not disclose if it was her job at Inooro Tv which she didn’t like. Muthoni quit Inooro in early 2021 to focus on what she termed as business.