Former Kiss FM radio presenter Jalango praised his wife Amina Chao for standing by him when he lost his job at Milele FM.
Jalango joined the list of Kenyans who lost their jobs during the start of COVID-19 pandemic.
Speaking to his co-host Kamene Goro during the Morning Kiss, Jalango shared,
“I THANK GOD FOR MY WIFE BECAUSE WHERE SHE WORKS EVERYTHING WENT WELL, YOU KNOW THAT’S WHEN I LOST MY JOB SO SHE HELD THE FAMILY DOWN,” SAID JALANG’O.
Sending a message to Mrs Jalang’o the presenter said;
“LET ME GIVE BABY A SHOUT OUT, BABY THANK YOU FOR HOLDING ME DOWN DURING THE CORONA PERIOD WERE IT NOT FOR YOU I WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD.”
Jalango’s Campaign Fundraiser
Recently, during a fundraiser for Jalango’s political campaign, Amina described Jalas as kind and hardworking man.
“I stand in front of you as his better half. I love him with everything part of my being. And I am going to stand behind him until the odds fall in our favor on that day the 9th of August 2022.
Until he is pronounced the next MP of Langata constituency.”
She was overwhelmed by the kind of support they received from their friends.“We are very privileged to have you in this space. You are not just our friends but a family. You who stand with us when we need you at such a moment don’t just deserve the title of a friend but family.”
Below are some things you did not know about Jalango’s wife.
1. Amina Chao hails from county 001, yaani Mombasa.
2. She is a Taita.
3. Jalango and Amina have been dating for over 4 years now.
4. The couple has children together.
5. Amina and Jalango’s ex, Cheptoek Boyo get along very well. They co-parent.
6. Amina Chao works in the General Trade Visibility and Events department of Safaricom Limited.
7. Amina is an alumnus of USIU.
8. Jalang’o kept his love life with Amina, super private, to date. Very few people knew about their relationship that began back in 2017.
9. She is very private and has close to zero presence online.